It’s about time I started blogging.
Before the days of blogs, I’ve written journals of previous trips. You can read about them at Martin and Susan’s travels.
And, when I’m not seriously travelling, I do
● family history, especially in Nidderdale – I might get a web site about this up some day
● needlecraft – I’ve made curtains and cushions, tapestries and rugs, and I’ve completed a detailed cross stitch map of the old West Riding of Yorkshire which shows our house
● reading, mostly chicklits and some political biographies
● growing things – I’m into cacti now, so I don’t have to wait for a fine day
● cooking, especially anything from Greece, Turkey and the Middle East
● (slowly!) walking, hiking, rambling, trekking, tramping or whatever it’s called
I might even post some musings about other things.