I now live in Upper Nidderdale Yorkshire but I’ve moved around – from Halifax Yorkshire, to three places in Berkshire, then Oxford, Scotch Plains New Jersey, Edmonton Alberta, Slough and London.
I really enjoy travelling and started this blog in 2015 after a road trip in Europe.
And, when I’m not seriously travelling, I do
● family history, especially in Nidderdale – I might get a web site about this up some day
● needlecraft – I’ve made curtains and cushions, tapestries and rugs, and I’ve completed a detailed cross stitch map of the old West Riding of Yorkshire which shows our house
● reading, mostly chicklits and some political biographies
● growing things – I’m into cacti now, so I don’t have to wait for a fine day
● cooking, especially anything from Greece, Turkey and the Middle East
● (slowly!) walking, hiking, rambling, trekking, tramping or whatever it’s called
Last updated on 14 October 2017